HAPPY EASTER! JOYEUSES PAQUES!
Make the most out of being at home with la famille <the family> this weekend and do some fun French craft activities.
- Colour les oeufs de Paques <Easter eggs>
- Make an Easter card with un poussin qui sort de son oeuf
<a chick popping out of its egg>
- Painting les oeufs <eggs> with les pommes de terre <potatoes>
- Get out la pate a modeler <play doh>
- Use your French dictionary skills to write un poeme <a poem>
It's all here and tested by our family! Please send me pics and videos of any activities you complete, with your permission I will upload them onto the website under your school page, for all friends and family to see!
Amusez-vous bien! Have fun!
Les cartes de voeux... Easter cards...
1. Faites des oeufs des pommes de terre!
Make eggs from potatoes!
2. Le poussin qui sort de son oeuf!
The chick popping out of its egg!
Les inscriptions ... Words for inside your card...
Cher - Dear (to a male)
Chere* - Dear (to a female)
Grand-pere* - Grandad
Grand-mere* - Grandma
Papa - Daddy
Maman - Mummy
Cher Papa et Chere Maman
To Daddy and Mummy
Bisous - Love from
* Please research accents for your 'e' - Madame Kaler hasn't worked out how to do this yet on her website!
Le Printemps est magique!
Il transforme les oeufs en chocolat,
Les tempetes* en arc en ciel,
Les bourgeons en fleurs,
Les vers en papillons,
Et...les ronchons en gai-lurons!
Spring is magic!
It transforms eggs into chocolate,
Storms into rainbows,
Buds into flowers,
Caterpillars into butterflies,
And.. the grumpy become cheerful!
Les paniers de Paques ... Easter baskets
Once you have made your Easter eggs with potato print designs, put them in a homemade Easter basket!
All you need is some paper plates, coloured paper, paint and ribbon.